'Wheely Safe' Prize Draw with PerpetualPlaces
How to Enter:
Are your tyres wheely safe? Simply complete the 20p test for your chance to win an incredible track day!
Check out @perpetualplaces to see how to do the test and check if their tyres are safe.
For your chance to win, all you need to do is:
1. Share a picture of you completing the 20p test on your Instagram story and gives us a thumbs up or thumbs down depending on whether you pass
2 Make sure you tag @perpetualplaces & @kwikfit_uk in your story and use the hashtag #wheelysafe to enter
*t&cs apply, see below:
Terms and Conditions for the Kwik Fit Driving Experience Giveaway Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)
No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. The Prize Draw is organised by Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited (Company No 01009184) whose registered office is at ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU (the “Promoter”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over (the “Participant”), but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw. Only those with a valid UK full driver’s license can enter the Prize Draw.
3. Participants can enter this Prize Draw during the period from 00:01 on 13/08/2020 up to 23:59 on 19/08/2020 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The time of the entry will be the time of receipt of the entry as recorded by the Promoter. Entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted.
4. Participants must submit their entries on Instagram by taking a picture of their tyre outcome after taking part in the 20p challenge. An explanation of how to do the 20p challenge will provided in the Partner’s related content found at https://www.instagram.com/perpetualplaces. The picture must then be shared as an Instagram story to the Participant’s Instagram page. All stories must include a picture of the Participants’ thumbs up or thumbs down (signalling if they are #wheelysafe once they have followed the 20p test), ensuring to tag @kwikfit_uk, @perpetualplaces and include the hashtag #wheelysafe.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
6. All participants have an equal chance of winning one of the following prize: 2 tickets to the 4x4 Experience at Mercedes Benz World in Weybridge. The experience can be redeemed on any available date up to 12 months from the date of issue.
7. The Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize shall also be subject to any terms and conditions and/or any restrictions imposed by the Promoter.
8. Participants must hold a valid full UK driving licence and must be between 18 and 80 years of age in order to redeem this prize.
9. One winning entry will be drawn one week from the posting date at random from all entries received during the Prize Draw Period and the winner will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
10. The winner will be notified by receiving a direct message from @kwikfit_uk and will be announced via an Instagram story on the @perpetualplaces Instagram page.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant drawn as a winner and to select an alternative winner at random, in circumstances where the participant cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the Promoter’s notification that the participant is a draw winner within 7 days from such notification or where the participant fails to comply with any provisions of these Terms.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Prize Draw and/or the prize where circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control arise (including any acts or omissions from any third parties) which would prevent the Promoter from being able to deliver the prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to delay and/or cancel the event in circumstances pertaining to COVID-19 such as additional lockdown measures, where it is not safe to hold the event.
14. The Promoter may to the extent this is reasonably necessary vary or amend the promotion and/or the number and type of prizes available (for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value) and the participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. All participants agree to take part in publicity for the promotion, as reasonably requested by the Promoter, including the prize winners being announced on the Kwik Fit Instagram channel, and via @perpetualplaces' Instagram stories.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to this Prize Draw and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
18. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. For any information or enquiries about these Terms, the Prize Draw or the prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.