Terms and Conditions for the Kwik Google Nest Hub Max Competition (the “Prize Draw”)
No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. The Prize Draw is organised by Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited (Company No 01009184) whose registered office is at ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU (the “Promoter”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over (the “Participant”), but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
3. Participants can enter this Prize Draw during the period from 09:30 am on 02/03/2022 up to 23:59 on 09/03/2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The time of the entry will be the time of receipt of the entry as recorded by the Promoter. Entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted.
4. Participants must submit their entries online by commenting on specified posts on the Kwik Fit Twitter Page (https://twitter.com/Kwik_Fit/), the Kwik Fit Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/KwikFit/) or the Kwik Fit Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/kwikfit_uk/). Participants are limited to one entry per platform.
5. To obtain entry into each prize draw, participants must complete the competition entry requirements outlined in the relevant competition post. This includes, but is not limited to, following, commenting, liking and sharing posts. Participants will only be entered into the prize draw associated to the post they have interacted with.
6. Participants have a chance of winning the following prize (the “Prize”):
1 winner will receive a Google Nest Hub Max
7. The Winner (the “Winner”) will be drawn at 10:00 on 10/03/2022 at random from all entries received during the Prize Draw Period, the Winner will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
8. The Winner will be notified within 24 hours by private message on the social media platform that they entered the competition. The Winner will be asked to provide their delivery details to receive the prize.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant drawn as a Winner and to select an alternative Winners at random, in circumstances where the Participant cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the Promoter’s notification that the Participant is a Winner within 14 days from such notification or where the Participant fails to comply with any provisions of these Terms.
10. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Giveaway and/or the Prize where circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control arise (including any acts or omissions from any third parties) which would prevent the Promoter from being able to deliver the Prize.
12. The Promoter may to the extent that is reasonably necessary vary or amend the Giveaway and/or the number and type of prizes available (for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value) and the Participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. Participants’ personal details will be used for the purposes of conducting this Prize Draw and will be stored for as long as is reasonably necessary or until you inform us to remove your details under your "right to be forgotten". To request that your personal data is deleted please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. If a Participant requests that their personal data be deleted before the Prize Draw is completed, the Participants entry into the Prize Draw is deemed to be terminated as well. In that case, the Participant is no longer eligible for a prize.
15. The Winners gives consent and agrees to take part in publicity for the Giveaway, as reasonably requested by the Promoter, including the Winner being announced on the Kwik Fit Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to this Prize Draw and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
17. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. For any information or enquiries about these Terms, the Prize Draw or the prize, please contact email@example.com
19. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.