Kwik-Fit | Saturday 22nd April 2017 2:17pm
- 32% of motorists try to avoid completing driving manoeuvres
- 65% of drivers admit to having dreaded the prospect of demonstrating their car manoeuvring skills
- 75% of London-based motorists admitted fearing at least one manoeuvre ahead of their driving test
Kwik Fit | Friday 7th April 2017 4:44pm
- UK emergency services lead the way in tyre safety
- On average the emergency services change their vehicle tyres at a tread depth of 2.74mm
- Ambulance services found to have the strictest tyre policies.