Kwik Fit | Tuesday 24th September 2019 2:29pm
- Plug-in vehicle are up to 30% heavier than equivalent petrol and diesel models due to the weight of electric batteries.
- This puts more strain on the tyres and vehicles take longer stop.
- Tyre selection will become even more important to plug-in vehicle than they are to petrol and diesel models in order to reduce fleet costs.
Kwik Fit | Monday 12th August 2019 3:59pm
- Cardiff’s Fire and Rescue station bell becomes the symbol of a charity cycling challenge
- Kwik Fit ‘Tour de Branch’ riders to cover more than 2,500 miles for Children with Cancer UK
Kwik Fit | Thursday 1st August 2019 9:42am
- Nearly 2.7 million drivers had a collision or veered off road when distracted by mobile phone
- 24% of drivers still reading texts when driving despite it being illegal
- Kwik Fit launches interactive game to highlight the distracting effect of mobiles and their impact on reaction times
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 3rd July 2019 2:42pm
- Charity golf day raises almost £40,000 for Children With Cancer UK
- The event is just one of many as Kwik Fit aims to raise £1 million for the charity in 2019
- The event was attended by ex-European Open champion Andrew Murray who gave advice to the 78 attendees.
Kwik Fit | Monday 17th June 2019 11:32am
- Growth builds on customer satisfaction and is designed to meet increased demand
- Kwik Fit operates a 200-strong mobile fleet nationwide, with some of the vehicles carrying distinctive ‘Mobile7’ livery
- Kwik Fit launched ‘Mobile7’ inside the M25 in 2016 and has subsequently expanded the service into other regions across the UK.