Kwik Fit | Monday 10th September 2018 11:42am
- Young drivers aware of when tyres need changing, but two in five unable to do it
- Less than 30% of drivers know the minimum legal tread depth
- Kwik Fit holds regular free events to help drivers learn simple car maintenance skills.
Kwik Fit | Monday 14th August 2017 9:00am
- Using social media whilst driving, taking selfies whilst in traffic and littering feature in Brits top motoring nuisances
- New research conducted by Kwik Fit to highlight road etiquette and the importance of safely sharing the road
- Using ride-on toy cars, Kwik Fit have created a witty and entertaining guide to road etiquette featuring children mimicking modern-day driving peeves.
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd August 2017 11:28am
- Number of road accidents in which mobiles are a factor has increased by 24% in five years
- Millions of drivers unaware of new rules regarding mobile phones
- Young drivers aged 18-24 most likely to have an accident due to mobile phone use.
Kwik Fit | Friday 3rd March 2017 9:22am
- The average length of time driven without an MOT is 37 days
- Half a million cars need their first MOT this month
- 16% didn't realise their car needed an MOT
Kwik Fit | Friday 10th February 2017 9:00am
- Motorists are buying new cars without making basic checks
- Study shows less than half of second hand car buyers carry out vital safety checks to their new car
- Only 1 in 5 checks the age of the tyres when they buy a used car