We aim to provide the best possible service to all our customers.
Thatís why we created the Kwik Fit Way, a code of practice for all our technicians to follow and abide by while your car is in our care.
This means we will:
- Treat your vehicle with care and always fit a protective seat cover
- Ensure your vehicle is inspected by a trained and qualified member of staff
- Examine the vehicle with you and give an honest appraisal of the work required and all findings will be documented
- Make recommendations based on our inspections, knowledge, experience and your usage factors, but always with whatís best for you in mind
- Provide a quotation including all associated charges before any work commences
- Inform you immediately of any complications or delays
- Ensure all work is Quality Checked by a trained and qualified staff member
- Where possible, show you all work that has been carried out
- Retain all parts removed for your inspection should you wish to do so.
Sometimes when a part is nearing the end of its life, it can be a matter of judgement as to whether that part should be replaced now or left a little longer. We will explain the options as clearly as we can, please feel free to seek a second opinion if you are unsure what to do. If at any point you have any queries concerning anything we say or do, please tell us.