Modern Slavery Act 2015 Statement
This statement is made on behalf of the Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited.
Our Business and Supply Chain
Our business involves the operation of vehicle servicing garages and the sale of tyres across the UK. Our supply chain therefore primarily involves the purchase of automotive parts and tyres. It is complex and global in nature.
Our policies on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or elsewhere in our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in our business relationships. This is supported by our policies on bribery and corruption.
Due diligence processes for slavery and human trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we endeavour to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains;
- Protect whistle blowers.
Training and Awareness
In addition to our Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy, there is a modern slavery learning module for senior leadership and senior management on our in-house training system.
Following a review of our training and procedures, we intend to take the following steps:
- To continue to review our policies in line with Government guidance and best practice, making changes where necessary;
- To continue to educate our employees and promote awareness of our Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy;
- Ensure that our suppliers and customers are aware of our policies;
- Create a Modern Slavery Awareness training module to be rolled out to all staff; and
- Continue to ensure that Anti-Slavery/Modern Slavery awareness is an integral part of our onboarding procedures for suppliers
In the past year all senior leadership and senior management and some key departments have completed the in-house Modern Slavery training module. Since the last statement, we have ensured that new and existing suppliers complete a Modern Slavery questionnaire annually.
On behalf of the Board
26th July 2022