Your Chance To Win A Peloton Bike With 6-month Subscription When You Buy 2 Or More Premium Tyres
This offer has now ended but there's still time to enter the prize draw.
Who can qualify for this offer?
This offer is available to Kwik Fit customers who have purchased 2 x Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, Continental or Bridgestone tyres online at www.kwik-fit.com between 25th September 2020 and 30th September 2020. Customers using the Kwik Fit Mobile Fitting service are also eligible to enter provided they made their purchase online.
How do I enter?
Once you have had your tyres fitted, please complete the entry form below to enter the prize draw to win a Nissan Qashqai. If you purchased your tyres online from www.kwik-fit.com, you will need to enter your booking reference number in the field provided (This usually starts with KF76 or KF77).
The closing date for submission of entries is the 31/10/2020, and entries received after 23:59 on this date will not be entered into the prize draw.
When will the winner be notified?
The prize draw will take place on 03/11/2020, with the winner being selected at random from all valid entries received, using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact details provided on the Prize Draw entry form within 3 days of the draw taking place.
Will my details be passed on to 3rd parties?
The winning participant's information will be shared with Peloton for the purpose of fulfilling the prize. Your information will not be shared with any other 3rd parties.
If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
If you have a question that is not listed here, please call us on 0800 75 76 77.
The helpline is open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm.
Peloton Bike Prize Entry Form
To enter the prize draw following your purchase of 2 or more Pirelli, Goodyear, Continental, Michelin or Bridgestone tyres, please complete the form below and click 'Continue'. By clicking 'Continue', you understand that the information given will be checked electronically by the Promoter to confirm the identity of the claimant.
Fields marked with * are required fields. These fields are mandatory in order to carry out identity checks and to validate your entry.
Terms & Conditions
- The Win A Peloton Bike promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised by Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited (Company No 01009184) whose registered office is at ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU (the “Promoter”).
- This Promotion is open to retail customers who are resident in the UK aged 17 and over (the “Participant”). It is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Prize claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- There is a purchase requirement. Customers must purchase 2 or more Pirelli, Goodyear, Michelin, Continental or Bridgestone tyres in a single transaction to be entered into the prize draw for the chance to win a Peloton Bike (the “Prize Draw”). Tyres must be fitted to the vehicle before entries can be submitted for the Prize Draw.
- Purchases must be made online at www.kwik-fit.com between 00:00 (GMT) 25/09/20 and 23:59 (GMT) 30/09/20.
- After the tyres have been fitted, it is the Participant’s responsibility to enter their details and submit their entry into the Prize Draw at https://www.kwik-fit.com/offers/premium-tyre-peloton-offer using the entry form on this page and including a valid booking reference. Participants who submit their entry before the fitting date or submit an incorrect reference number will have their entries declined (you will be informed of this via an on-screen prompt).
- The closing date for submission of entries is 31/10/2020. Entries received after 23:59 on this date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Participants have a chance of winning the following prize (the “Prize”): A Peloton Bike Basics Pack. The Prize also includes 6 months worth of Peloton All-Access Membership, which will be paid in vouchers for the winners relevant app-store.
- The Prize Draw will take place on 03/11/2020. Prize Draw winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random for all valid entries received by the Promotion closing date using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- Kwik Fit will need to share the Winners personal details with Peloton for the purpose of fulfilling the prize giveaway. Your information will not be shared with other third parties.
- The Prize is non-returnable and cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative. The Winner is responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals, which are not listed as part of the Prize package detailed above.
- The Winner will be notified by email or telephone using the contact details provided on the Prize Draw entry form within 3 days of the draw taking place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant drawn as the Winner and to select an alternative Winner at random, in circumstances where the Participant cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the Promoter’s notification that the Participant is a Winner within 7 days from such notification or where the Participant fails to comply with any provisions of these Terms.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the Winner gives consent and agrees to take part in publicity for the promotion, as reasonably requested by the Promoter, including on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter reserves the right to dispute an entry if it believes it is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- No cash or other gift alternative is available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the selected Winner.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay the awarding of the Prize to the Winner in circumstances pertaining to COVID-19 such as additional lockdown measures, where it is not safe to award the Prize to the Winner or the prize is not yet available due to delays in manufacturing/delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying purchases that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where Participants are found to be abusing the Promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of entry.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or rewards, other than such liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- For any information about these terms, the Promotion or the Prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.