Sorry, this offer is no longer available.
- The Michelin Chance to win a Center Parcs break promotion (the "Promotion”) is organised by Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited (Company No 01009184) whose registered office is at ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU (the "Promoter”).
- This Promotion is open to retail customers who are resident in the UK aged 17 and over (the "Participant”). It is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and Prize claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- There is a purchase requirement; Participants must purchase 2 or more Michelin CrossClimate tyres in a single transaction to be entered into the weekly prize draw (the "Prize Draw”). Michelin CrossClimate range includes the following: Michelin CrossClimate, Michelin CrossClimate 2, Michelin CrossClimate+, Michelin Agilis CrossClimate and Michelin CrossClimate SUV. Tyres must be fitted to the vehicle before entries can be submitted for the Prize Draw.
- Purchases must be made at a Kwik Fit centre in the UK or online at www.kwik-fit.com between 00:00 (GMT) 01/06/21 and 23:59 (GMT) 30/09/21.
- To enter the draw, after the tyres have been fitted, it is the Participant’s responsibility to enter their details and submit their entry into the Prize Draw at www.kwik-fit.com/offers/uk-break-competition using the entry form on this page and including a copy of a valid invoice for in-centre orders or a valid booking reference for online orders. For in-centre orders, Participants who fail to submit a valid invoice or where the invoice submitted is illegible will have their entries declined. For online orders, Participants who submit their entry before the fitting date or submit an incorrect reference number will have their entries declined (you will be informed of this via an on-screen prompt).
- Only one entry per vehicle is permitted.
- The closing date for submission of entries is 14/10/2021. Entries received after 23.59 on this date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Participants have a chance of winning the following prizes each week (the "Prizes”):
First prize: 1 winner receiving £4000 in Center Parcs gift cards
Second Prize: 10 winners each receiving a set of Michelin wireless earbuds
Third Prize: 10 winners each receiving a Michelin vehicle safety kit containing a 47-piece first aid car kit, a car phone holder, an emergency light with hammer and a fleece blanket.
- There will be 17 Prize Draws in Total. The Prize Draws will take place every Wednesday starting 09/06/21 with the exception of the final draw.
10i. Draw 1 will take place on 09/06/21 from all eligible entries received between 01/06/21 – 08/06/21.
10ii. Draw 2 will take place on 16/06/21 from all eligible entries received between 09/06/21 – 15/06/21.
10iii. Draw 3 will take place on 23/06/21 from all eligible entries received between 16/06/21 – 22/06/21.
10iv. Draw 4 will take place on 30/06/21 from all eligible entries received between 23/06/21 – 29/06/21.
10v. Draw 5 will take place on 07/07/21 from all eligible entries received between 30/06/21 – 06/07/21.
10vi. Draw 6 will take place on 14/07/21 from all eligible entries received between 07/07/21 – 13/07/21.
10vii. Draw 7 will take place on 21/07/21 from all eligible entries received between 14/07/21 – 20/07/21.
10viii. Draw 8 will take place on 28/07/21 from all eligible entries received between 21/07/21 – 27/07/21.
10ix. Draw 9 will take place on 04/08/21 from all eligible entries received between 28/07/21 – 03/08/21.
10x. Draw 10 will take place on 11/08/21 from all eligible entries received between 04/08/21 – 10/08/21.
10xi. Draw 11 will take place on 18/08/21 from all eligible entries received between 11/08/21 – 17/08/21.
10xii. Draw 12 will take place on 25/08/21 from all eligible entries received between 18/08/21 – 24/08/21.
10xiii. Draw 13 will take place on 01/09/21 from all eligible entries received between 25/08/21 – 31/08/21.
10xiv. Draw 14 will take place on 08/09/21 from all eligible entries received between 01/09/21 – 07/09/21.
10xv. Draw 15 will take place on 15/09/21 from all eligible entries received between 08/09/21 – 14/09/21.
10xvi. Draw 16 will take place on 22/09/21 from all eligible entries received between 15/09/21 – 21/09/21.
10xvii. Draw 17 will take place on 15/10/21 from all eligible entries received between 22/09/21 – 14/10/21.
- Prize Draw winners (the "Winners”) will be selected at random from all valid entries received by the Promotion closing date using a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The First prize winner will be drawn first, followed by the 10 second prize winners and finally the 10 third prize winners. Winners will be notified as to which prize they have won.
- The Center Parcs vouchers will be issued as four £1,000 gift cards. The prize draw Winners will need to state which Center Parcs location they would like to attend before the gift cards are issued as gift cards are location specific. The promotion excludes Center Parcs Longford Forest. The gift cards can be used multiple times until the balance reaches zero. Gift cards can be used towards the cost of the accommodation, activities and restaurants while at the Center Parcs location. Gift cards are valid for 2 years from the date of issue with the exception of gift cards for Longford Forest in Ireland which are valid for 5 years. An admin fee will be charged on Longford Forest gift cards if the balance still remains after 2 years. Gift cards purchased for Longford Forest in Ireland are non-transferable and can only be used at this location. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online, all pre-bookings need to be booked via the Center Parcs contact centre on 03448 267 723. For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please refer to www.centerparcs.co.uk/information/gift-cards.html
- The Prize will be delivered to the winners address which was provided on the entry form. The winners are responsible for providing a valid delivery address in order to receive the prize when completing the claim form. If the gift is to be delivered to a shared address, it is the responsibility of the winner to make sure the gift is securely received. If this cannot be guaranteed, please provide a suitable alternative delivery address such as a place of work.
The Winners are responsible for any additional expenses, including all incidentals outside of the four £1,000 gift cards.
- The Winners of the Center Parcs gift cards will be notified by email or telephone using the contact details provided on the Prize Draw entry form within 3 working days of the draw taking place.
- The Winners of the Michelin vehicle safety kit and Michelin wireless earbuds will receive their gift within 45 days of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant drawn as the Winner and to select an alternative Winner at random, in circumstances where the Participant
cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the Promoter’s notification that the Participant is a Winner within 7 days from such notification or where the Participant fails to comply with any provisions of these Terms.
- By entering the Prize Draw, Winners give consent and agrees to take part in publicity for the promotion, as reasonably requested by the Promoter, including in press and promotion and on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter reserves the right to dispute an entry if it believes it is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- No cash or other gift alternative is available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the
right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the selected Winner.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the Participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a Participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying purchases that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where Participants are found to be abusing the Promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of entry.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion and/or rewards, other than such liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- The Third Party fulfilling this promotion on behalf of the Promoter is: Incentivesmart Limited, 7 Moulsoe Business Centre, Cranfield Road, Milton Keynes, MK16 0JF.
- For any information about these terms, the Promotion or the Prizes, please contact email@example.com.