Pay for your next Full Service in small, manageable payments with Kwik Fit ServiceCare.
If you’re looking for a smart way to pay for your car’s next annual service – we’ve got you covered. Whether your vehicle is brand new or up to 10 years old, ServiceCare allows you to fix the cost of your next Full Service at today's price and pay for it with simple monthly instalments. You can even add the cost of an MOT test and/or premium oil.
You will also receive up to 12 months warranty* on a whole host of parts for your added peace of mind. All of our technicians are fully trained so you know your vehicle is in safe hands.
How does it work?
- ServiceCare must be taken out at the time of your current Full Service booking.
- The first payment is the cost of the Full Service you have booked.
- The cost of any repairs that are required at your current Full Service are additional.
- You then make 10 monthly payments to cover the cost of your next Full Service and to activate the warranty cover.
- ServiceCare lasts for 12 months from the date of your initial Full Service or 12,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
- Following the activation of your ServiceCare plan, should any parts fail in their function you are covered for a maximum of 3 individual claims to the value of £500.
- Should your vehicle require any repairs during your ServiceCare plan duration you can visit any Kwik Fit centre nationwide.
Do you qualify?
- Your vehicle is under 10 years old
- Your vehicle mileage is less than 100,000 miles
- You currently require a Full Service
You don't qualify if:
- Your vehicle is used for agricultural or commercial purposes
- Your vehicle is used for driving tuition
- Your vehicle is a taxi or used for private hire
- Your vehicle is used for competition or off road, motor rally, motor racing, speed or duration tests (or any practice for these events) or track day events regardless of whether they are timed or untimed.
If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for ServiceCare please speak to the centre manager for more information.
What does the ServiceCare warranty cover?
Peace-of-mind with up to 12 months cover on the following parts:
|Drive Shaft||Half Shaft & Bearings
Propshaft & Bearings
Alternator & Belt
|Steering||Power Steering Box
Power Steering Pump
Power Steering Rack
Power Steering Ram
Track/Tie Rod Ball Joint
Track/Tie Rod End
|Suspension||Anti Roll Bar
McPherson Struts & Bearings
Damper & Bushes
For more information, to take out a ServiceCare plan or to make a claim on an existing ServiceCare plan warranty, speak to your local Kwik Fit centre manager.
*Terms & Conditions apply and are available upon request. Full Terms & Conditions will be provided via email and in centre when customer purchases ServiceCare. ServiceCare is provided by The Warranty Group Services (Isle of Man) Limited.