Free Winter Car Kit When You Buy 2 Or More Michelin CrossClimate Tyres
This offer has now ended but there's still time to claim your free Winter Car Kit.
Who can qualify for this offer?
This offer is available to Kwik Fit customers who have purchased 2 or more Michelin CrossClimate tyres online or in centre between 1st December 2019 and 31st March 2020. Customers using the Kwik Fit Mobile Fitting service are also eligible to claim. Purchases of Michelin tyres that are not part of the CrossClimate range are not eligible for this offer.
How do I claim?
Please complete the claim form below to receive your free Michelin winter kit. If you purchased your tyres online from www.kwik-fit.com, enter your booking reference number in the field provided (This usually starts with KF76 or KF77). If you purchased your tyres in centre, you will need to upload a photo of your invoice to verify your purchase. The whole invoice needs to be clearly visible in the image. Blurred or cropped images will not be accepted.
When can I claim?
Once you have had your tyres fitted either by a Kwik Fit centre or by Kwik Fit mobile, you will then be able to submit your claim. The closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight on 30th April 2020.
When will I receive the gift?
Once you have submitted your claim, you should receive your winter kit items within 45 days.
I have not received my gift, what should I do?
If you have not received your gift in the timeframe set out, please call us on 0800 75 76 77 and we will look into this for you. The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Will my details be passed on to 3rd parties?
Your information will be shared with Brand Addition Ltd who is acting on our behalf and will use your information solely for the purpose of fulfilling gift claims. Your information will not be shared with any other 3rd parties.
Winter Kit Claim Form
To claim your free winter kit for your purchase of 2 or more Michelin CrossClimate tyres, please complete the form below and click 'Continue'. By clicking 'Continue', you understand that the Promoter will have to submit the information entered below to a third party (Brand Addition Limited) to issue the winter kit and that the information given will be checked electronically to confirm the identity of the claimant.
Fields marked with * are required fields. These fields are mandatory in order to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim.
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to retail customers who are resident in the UK aged 17 and over excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There is a purchase requirement. Customers must purchase 2 or more Michelin CrossClimate tyres in a single transaction between 01/12/2019 and 31/03/2020 to receive a Michelin winter car kit. For purchases of 2-3 Michelin CrossClimate tyres customers will receive a 47 piece first aid car kit and a car phone holder. For purchases of 4 Michelin CrossClimate tyres customers will receive a 47 piece first aid car kit, a car phone holder, emergency light with hammer and a fleece blanket (the Gift).
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
- Purchases must be made at a Kwik Fit centre in the UK or www.kwik-fit.com.
- After the tyres have been fitted, it is the claimant’s responsibility to enter their details and submit the claim form at www.kwik-fit.com/offers/michelin-winter-car-kit including a copy of a valid invoice or valid online reference number.
- The Gift will be delivered to the customer within 45 days. Qualifying claimants are responsible for providing a full name and valid delivery address in order to receive the Gift when completing the claim form. If the Gift is to be delivered to a shared address, it is the responsibility of the claimant to make sure the Gift is securely received. If this cannot be guaranteed, please provide a suitable delivery address such as a place of work.
- The closing date for submission of claims is 30th April 2020. Applications received after 23.59 on this date will not be processed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes it is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion.
- No cash or other gift alternative available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Gift will only be awarded directly to the qualifying purchaser.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of gift, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all qualifying purchases and to refuse to award a gift or withdraw gift entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Qualifying purchases that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of claim.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or rewards, other than such liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- The promoter: Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited, ETEL House, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU, United Kingdom.
- The third party agency fulfilling this promotion on behalf of the Promoter is: Brand Addition Limited, Trafford Wharf Road, Manchester, M17 1DD.