Sorry, this offer is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
- The “Michelin Winter Kit 2017 Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the “Promoter”) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
- By participating in the Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres for a single vehicle between 1st December 2017 and 31st January 2018. Additionally the tyres must be fitted to the vehicle by 28th February 2018.
- Promotion only available online at www.kwik-fit.com
- Closing date for receipt of claims is 28th February 2018.
- The Gift: Promotion will reward a Michelin Standard Winter Kit for two or three MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased or a Michelin Deluxe Winter Kit for four or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased.
- Gift Claims: Claims must be made on the online official claim form and include a valid order reference number for a fitted order. After validation, the winter kit will posted to customers at the address given in the claim form within 45 days of making the claim.
- The Standard Winter Kit includes the following: Michelin Fleece Blanket & Pillow, Michelin Multitool, Michelin Fleece Ice Scraper, Michelin Barrel Bag, Metal Michelin Man Keyring
- The Deluxe Winter Kit includes the following: Michelin Fleece Blanket & Pillow, Michelin Fleece Ice Scraper, Michelin Barrel Bag, Metal Michelin Man Keyring, Digital Tyre Tread & Pressure Gauge, Michelin Moto GP Umbrella, Michelin Boot Tidy, Michelin Vacuum Drinks Bottle
- Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Incomplete, invalid or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- If the Gift is to be delivered to a shared address, it is the responsibility of the claimant to make sure the Gift is securely received. If this cannot be guaranteed, please provide a suitable delivery address such as a place of work.
- The Michelin Winter Kits are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.