Kwik Fit | Thursday 1st August 2019 9:42am
- Nearly 2.7 million drivers had a collision or veered off road when distracted by mobile phone
- 24% of drivers still reading texts when driving despite it being illegal
- Kwik Fit launches interactive game to highlight the distracting effect of mobiles and their impact on reaction times
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd August 2017 11:28am
- Number of road accidents in which mobiles are a factor has increased by 24% in five years
- Millions of drivers unaware of new rules regarding mobile phones
- Young drivers aged 18-24 most likely to have an accident due to mobile phone use.