Pay for your next Full Service in small, manageable payments with Kwik Fit ServicePlan.
If you’re looking for a smart way to pay for your car’s next annual service – we’ve got you covered. Whether your vehicle is brand new or 15 years old, ServicePlan allows you to fix the cost of your next Full Service at today's price and pay for it with simple monthly instalments. You can even add the cost of an MOT test and/or premium oil.
How does it work?
- ServicePlan can be taken out at any time.
- You then make 10 monthly payments to cover the cost of your next Full Service.
- Should your vehicle require any repairs during your plan duration, you can visit any Kwik Fit centre nationwide.
You qualify if:
- You vehicle is used for private, non-commercial purposes
You don't qualify if:
- Your vehicle is used for agricultural or commercial purposes
- Your vehicle is used for driving tuition
- Your vehicle is a taxi or used for private hire
- Your vehicle is used for competition or off road, motor rally, motor racing, speed or duration tests (or any practice for these events) or track day events regardless of whether they are timed or untimed.
If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for ServicePlan please speak to the centre manager for more information.
For more information or to take out ServicePlan, speak to your local Kwik Fit centre manager.
*Terms & Conditions apply and are available upon request. Full Terms & Conditions will be provided via email and in centre when customer purchases ServicePlan. ServicePlan is provided by The Warranty Group Services (Isle of Man) Limited.