Michelin Primacy 4+ 205/45 17V (88)
The Michelin Primacy 4+ is a summer tyre developed with performance and safety in mind
- Leading wet braking performance at the legal tread depth*
- Innovative tread design provides superior aquaplaning control
- Features MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies for maximum safety
- Lifetime Mileage Guarantee - all new tyres fitted are covered by our lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects throughout the legal life of the tyre.
- wet braking new and worn - External tests conducted by TUV SUD Product Service, at Michelin's request, between 80-20 kph, in June 2021, on dimension 205/55 R16 91V on VW Golf 8 (worn means when worn at machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation: ECE R30r03f) comparing MICHELIN Primacy 4+ (new : 22.8m - worn : 31.5m) versus BRIDGESTONE TuranzaT005 (new : 22.6m - worn : 36.4m); CONTINENTAL PremiumContact 6 (new :23.1m - worn : 35.3m); GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Performance 2 (new : 23.8m - worn : 35.5m) competitors. Results may vary according to road and weather conditions.
The "Book & Pay Online" price is an exclusive online price and includes a new standard valve or TPMS valve stem/service kit, balance, environmental disposal and VAT.