Kwik Fit Club - Terms And Conditions
This is the latest version of our Kwik Fit Club Terms and Conditions applicable from 2nd March 2023.
To view the active terms and conditions on the date of your purchase, please enter the date shown on your invoice.
By agreeing to subscribe to the Kwik Fit Club, you will be entering into a legally binding contract with Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited (Company Registration Number 01009184), whose VAT number is GB 380 0948 50, and whose registered office address is ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 2HU, trading as Kwik Fit ('Kwik Fit' 'we' 'us') for the supply of products and services ('Products' and 'Services') pursuant to the subscription (the 'Subscription'). The Subscription, and the Products and Services supplied pursuant to the Subscription, are supplied by Kwik Fit subject to the following terms and conditions and it is important that you read these before contracting with Kwik Fit so that you understand your rights and obligations.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Kwik Fit Club Subscription is not an insurance product or an extension of credit.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- e-mail at email@example.com
- call customer service on 0800 75 76 77
- write to us at our head office: ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 2HU
- YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Indicative Quotation: When requesting a quotation for a Subscription via our website or app, we will ask for several details about you, your vehicle and driving habits. We will then provide you with an indicative quotation for a Subscription, which may be subject to change following an initial health check as described at paragraph 2.2 below.
- Initial Health Check: Unless (i) your vehicle meets the Criteria (as defined in paragraph 2.3) or (ii) we agree otherwise, before we can provide a final quotation for a Subscription, we will need to carry out an initial free of charge health check on your vehicle at one of our UK centres. This will include checking your vehicle's tyres' alignment, tread depth and brand. The results of the initial health check, including the condition and brand of your tyres, will be taken into account when providing your final quotation. If your vehicle does not hold a valid MOT or we do not consider your vehicle or tyres to be in a satisfactory or safe condition (at our discretion), then we will be unable to proceed and provide a final quotation for a Subscription unless you rectify this. If this can be rectified by replacing tyres, we will provide a quotation to replace these tyres as part of our final quotation. If we are able to assist with any other rectification measures, we will provide a quote subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and to any discount from time to time offered to our then-standard rates for pre-Subscription Products and Services. For example, should the vehicle not have a valid MOT then we will offer an MOT prior to sign-up outside of the Subscription.
- Initial Health Check Exemptions: Subject to your vehicle meeting the Criteria (as defined below), we may, at our sole discretion, provide a final quotation for a Subscription without carry out an initial health check on your vehicle. The ‘Criteria’ are at the date of this contract:
- your vehicle is less than 2 years old and has covered less than 10,000 total miles; or
- your vehicle has been sold to you by an authorised dealer group with whom we have a separate Kwik Fit Club affiliate agreement with; or
- your vehicle is brand new, and supplied through a dealer or lease company with whom we have a separate Kwik Fit Club affiliate agreement with.
- Quotation Confirmation or Revision: Following satisfactory completion of our initial health check or (where applicable) pursuant to paragraph 2.3, we will provide you with a final quotation by email or through our website or app. For the avoidance of doubt, this may be higher or lower than our indicative quotation. Our final quotation will include the monthly price and term of the Subscription, what Products and Services it will cover, plus an initial fee if any new tyres are required on sign-up. All quotations are valid for 7 days from the date of issue, unless they include a specific promotional offer which has an earlier expiry date. The expiry date of promotional offers will be clearly marked. If there has been a material change in the condition of the vehicle during the applicable validity period for the quotation, the quotation will no longer be valid. You can ask us to refresh an expired quotation through our website or app, but we may need to carry out an additional health check on your vehicle to do so.
- Confirmation of Subscription: Acceptance of your Subscription will take place when you accept our final quotation issued after the initial health check or (where applicable) pursuant to paragraph 2.3 and we email you confirmation of your Subscription, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and Kwik Fit. If Kwik Fit is unable to accept your Subscription, we will inform you of this in writing (which may include via email).
- Initial Tyre Fitting: Once your Subscription is confirmed, and you have paid the initial fee and the first monthly price payment, then any new tyres which are subject to the initial fee can be fitted. This can be booked at your local Kwik Fit centre in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Refusal to Accept Subscription: Kwik Fit retains the right to refuse to accept your Subscription solely at its discretion. This might be because of unexpected limits on Kwik Fit's resources or concerns about your financial position. If there is concern that there is an attempt to sign up to a Subscription dishonestly, fraudulently, by impersonating someone else or by attempting to use payment details which have been stolen, we will carry out additional checks and if appropriate involve external authorities.
- Price: The monthly price of the Subscription will be provided in your quotation. This price will be in pounds sterling and is for retail customers only, inclusive of VAT. If applicable, an initial fee will also be provided in the quotation. The initial fee will only be provided if new tyres are required on sign-up.
- Incorrect Pricing: Despite our best efforts, the price provided in your quotation may sometimes be incorrect. We verify the prices included in your quotation as part of our acceptance procedures so that, where your quotation was incorrect we may, at our discretion, either contact you for your instructions in relation to your Subscription or reject your Subscription and notify you of such rejection.
- Price Changes: We may adjust the monthly price of the Subscription up to once in each year of the term of your Subscription to reflect percentage increases in the Consumer Prices Index during the previous year. We shall give you at least one month's prior notice in writing of proposed changes. We may also adjust the monthly price of the Subscription at any time to reflect any cost increases we suffer (such as if the tyre disposal tax increases), by giving reasonable notice to you. If you do not agree with any price change, you may cancel your Subscription under this contract in accordance with paragraph 18.
- VAT: Kwik Fit shall also be entitled to adjust the price payable by you to reflect any subsequent changes to the rate of VAT.
- Payment Method: You must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment such as a debit or credit card (your 'Payment Method'). You are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your Payment Method and to provide a replacement Payment Method if your current Payment Method expires or contains insufficient funds.
- Payment Authorisation: You authorise us to charge any applicable initial fee plus the first monthly payment on sign-up, and the monthly price during the term of your Subscription, to your Payment Method. You will be charged on the date of each month on which your Subscription was accepted or, where this date falls on a weekend, on the nearest working day. In some cases your payment date may change. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to cancel this authorisation through your relevant bank and recover any sums paid in error.
- Documentation: Invoices and VAT receipts will be provided on request. A summary of all transactions and charges will be visible in the my account area on our website and app or can be requested by contacting customer services.
- Non-Payment: You remain responsible for any amounts we are unable to collect through your Payment Method. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise:
- we may charge interest to you on the unsettled amount at the rate of 2% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the payment due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment;
- you authorise us to make up to three additional attempts to collect unsettled amounts through the Payment Method you have provided;
- we may suspend your access to our Products and Services until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method; and/or
- we may terminate your Subscription if a payment is not successfully settled within 30 days of us first notifying you of your non-payment.
We (or a third party on our behalf) may also contact you in relation to your non-payment where necessary. We and the third party may contact you by email, telephone and/or post. We may also contact you through notifications on our app/website.
- Ownership of Goods: The ownership of Products shall pass from Kwik Fit to you when they are fitted on your vehicle, subject to all due payments under your Subscription being settled at that date.
- Locale: Subscriptions may only be made by residents of, and/or individuals located in, the United Kingdom. Geographical restrictions may also apply from time to time. All Products and Services provided pursuant to the Subscription are either carried out at one of our centres in the UK or by one of our mobile fitting vehicles at the location agreed by Kwik Fit. Mobile fittings, health checks, alignment and MOT tests may not be available in some locations.
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- In centre service (MOT bookings): specific times may be booked for MOTs. If you have selected a specific time, please be punctual or our ability to offer the MOT on that day may be impacted. Please observe the following:
- For morning MOT tests, your vehicle should be with us by 9am.
- For afternoon MOT tests, your vehicle should be with us by 1pm.
- In centre service (service bookings):specific times may be booked for servicing. If you have selected a specific time, please be punctual or our ability to offer the service on that day may be impacted. Please observe that, for servicing, your vehicle should be with us by 9am.
- Mobile service bookings: if you have ordered tyres for fitting by a Kwik Fit mobile van, on the day of your booking, our mobile technician will call you when they are on the way to your location. Fitting appointments offered by mobile units are morning (08:30 - 13:00), afternoon (12:00 – 17:30), evening (17:30 – 20:30), daytime (08:30 – 17:30) or anytime (08:30 – 20:30) slots. Slot availability is dependent on location. The fitting of tyres or wheels to your vehicle will be subject to a visual inspection of your vehicle, wheels and tyres prior to the work starting. This ensures the correct tyre and wheel specifications have been selected for your vehicle.
We will do our best to ensure that our mobile unit arrives with you during the agreed time period and to complete the work within the estimated time given to you, however, we cannot guarantee the time of the booking. We will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable of any delays or complications.
In relation to mobile service bookings, Kwik Fit will not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages suffered as a result of any minor delays or failures. In particular, Kwik Fit will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, staff illness or a general market shortage of particular Products or parts.
- "My Car" Checks: Unless agreed otherwise, your Subscription shall include a maximum of two Kwik Fit Club health checks per vehicle per year of your Subscription.
- Tyre Repairs and Replacements: All tyre repair and replacements covered by your Subscription shall be carried out in accordance with Kwik Fit's Fleet Fitment Policy, as amended from time to time, available here. The Subscription shall not cover the repair or replacement of inflation systems, tyre foam solutions, TPMS sensors / stem kits or winter tyres. If required and applicable, we will provide a quote for such repair or replacement services subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and to any discount from time to time offered to our then-standard rates. The Subscription shall also not cover roadside / breakdown recovery required due to tyre related issues.
- Multi-Car: Where you hold a Multi-Car Subscription, you can nominate up to three family members or friends to receive the discount applicable to the Multi-Car Subscription from time to time. You may change the family members or friends who receive the discount up to once every six months. For the avoidance of doubt, the discount applicable is for cash purchases only and is not applicable for any form of tyre cover.
- Club Geo-Care: Unless agreed otherwise, your Subscription shall include a maximum of eight adjustments to your vehicle’s alignment pursuant to the Club Geo-Care service. However, the Club Geo-Care service can only be provided where we consider (at our discretion) your vehicle’s specification to be appropriate for us to carry out the required alignments.
- Discount: Where your Subscription includes a discount, the level of discount and the products and services it applies to may change from time to time. You will be required to confirm your membership details, your vehicle registration and any specific discount code (if applicable) to receive the discount. Discounts can only be applied to your vehicle or a valid 'friends and family' vehicle registered by a member.
- Products: Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the Products on our website and app are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- Specification of Products and Services: All Products supplied will correspond with any specification provided by Kwik Fit, be of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. All Services will be performed by Kwik Fit using all reasonable skill, care and diligence. Kwik Fit may after the date of this contract make reasonable changes to the specification of any Products or Services where that is required to ensure compliance with any applicable law or code of practice and/or where those changes do not result in any reduction to the standard, quality or performance of the Products or Services in question or otherwise place you at any disadvantage.
- If there is a problem with the Product or Service: We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. If you have a complaint and/or are not satisfied with the Products or Services you have been supplied with, please contact our customer service department using the contact details provided above. If, having contacted our customer service department, you are still not satisfied with the Products or Services received from us, please ask our customer service department for details of our customer complaints handling process and any Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme that we may participate in.
- Supply and Service Performance Dates: Any dates for supply of the Products and/or performance of the Services are estimates only, and whilst Kwik Fit will always try to meet those dates it will not be liable for any minor delays or failures. In particular, Kwik Fit will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, epidemic, pandemic, disease, war, adverse weather conditions, staff illness or a general market shortage of particular Products or parts.
- Access to your vehicle: Where you have requested mobile Services, you must be present at the address listed and at the agreed time. You must provide Kwik Fit with free and prompt access to your vehicle to enable us to deliver the Products and carry out the Services.
- In centre service (MOT bookings): specific times may be booked for MOTs. If you have selected a specific time, please be punctual or our ability to offer the MOT on that day may be impacted. Please observe the following:
- SUSPENSION OF WORK
Suspension of Work: If Kwik Fit suspends or delays the supply of any Products and/or the performance of any Services under the Subscription at your request or as a direct result of any breach by you of your obligations under this contract (for example, in the case of a mobile service, where you have failed to provide the correct address details, or you are not present at the address listed and at the agreed time) then, in addition to the price payable by you for the Subscription, Kwik Fit reserves the right to charge you a reasonable additional amount to cover any unavoidable, or irrecoverable costs and/or expenses incurred by Kwik Fit as a direct result of its suspension or delay in those circumstances.
- APPROVED PARTNER SITES
Kwik Fit may offer you the choice of booking a visit into a non-Kwik Fit branded partner centre to receive Products or Services. We do this to add to the geographical coverage of our offering. In the event that we do offer the choice of booking a visit to a non-Kwik Fit branded partner centre:
- the centre will be clearly shown online as being an approved partner of Kwik Fit;
- we shall ensure that the standard of service offered to you in such partner centre is of the same high standard as in Kwik Fit branded outlets;
- your contract for your Subscription will always be with Kwik Fit and any contact, or in the unlikely event of a complaint, should be directed to Kwik Fit; and
- these terms and conditions will fully apply to all such contracts.
- LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
Damage to Products: Once any Products have been supplied, you will become liable for any loss or damage to those Products unless such loss or damage was caused by Kwik Fit itself.
- FAIR USE
- Your Subscription shall always be subject to fair use as set out within this paragraph 8.
- When you subscribe to the Kwik Fit Club, the final quotation we provide to you will contain:
(a) the annual mileage estimate that you have provided to us (the “Mileage Cap”); and
(b) our estimate of the tyres you will use during the term of your Subscription (“Tyre Consumption Estimate”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be refunded if you do not use the Tyre Consumption Estimate during the term of your Subscription.
- You must inform us promptly (either by contacting our customer service department using the contact details provided above or using your account on our website or app) if at any time during the term of your Subscription you believe that you will exceed the Mileage Cap and/or the Tyre Consumption Estimate.
- If you inform us that you believe you will exceed the Mileage Cap or we otherwise become aware that you are exceeding or are likely to exceed the Mileage Cap or the Tyre Consumption Estimate, then we reserve the right to:
(a) apply a reasonable additional increase to the monthly price of the Subscription to reflect your actual usage compared to the usage we estimated; or
(b) if you do not wish to accept this increase in the monthly price of the Subscription, terminate your Subscription and/or your ability to request Products or Services pursuant to your Subscription. Where we terminate your Subscription in accordance with this paragraph 8.5(b), you may be required to pay the Early Termination Fee described in paragraph 18.3.
- In addition to our rights under paragraphs 8.2 – 8.5 above, unless agreed otherwise, your Subscription shall include a maximum of four replacement tyres per vehicle per year of your Subscription (the “Replacement Tyre Cap ”). We will inform you as soon as reasonably practicable via e-mail if you reach the Replacement Tyre Cap during any year of your Subscription. If you reach the Replacement Tyre Cap, you will not be entitled to any further tyres (regardless of type or brand) as part of the Subscription. Should you wish to purchase further replacement tyres, we will provide a quote for such tyres subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale and to any discount from time to time offered to our then-standard rates.
- We provide our quotation based on the information you give to us. In addition to our rights under paragraphs 8.2 – 8.5 above, if, at the end of the term of your Subscription, we become aware that the aggregate Mileage Cap has been exceeded by 15% or more (the “Mileage Cap Trigger”), then we reserve the right to charge you an excess fee, calculated at 15p per mile for each mile that exceeds the Mileage Cap Trigger.
- You must notify us promptly if you sell your vehicle or it is no longer in your possession or control, or of any other changes or updates to your vehicle, or any other details we hold about you during the term of your Subscription.
- Although we acknowledge that your vehicle may be used for commuting and occasional business travel, your vehicle must not be used as an essential part of any business, trade or profession or for any other business or commercial purposes, such as taxis, couriers, food takeaway and delivery vehicles.
- Your vehicle must be roadworthy and subject to a valid MOT at all times during the term of your Subscription.
- You must not use your vehicle for participation in competitions (including practice), track days, racing, pace making, rallies, speed or duration tests or power testing.
- You must not use your vehicle off-road.
- You must not use your vehicle or any Products or Services provided pursuant to your Subscription in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent.
- You must ensure that your vehicle is not subject to any special modifications that we are not aware of when we provided our final quotation for your Subscription.
- You must ensure that your vehicle tyres are aligned within our current tolerance limits and, if you become aware that your vehicle's tyres' alignment falls outside of our current tolerance limits, you must arrange for this to be fixed by one of our retail centres promptly.
- You must perform regular under bonnet and safety checks on your vehicle including, without limitation, tyre pressure, oil, coolant and screenwash level checks.
- Unless we agree otherwise, you must ensure that Kwik Fit Club health checks are carried out on your vehicle at least every six months during the term of your Subscription.
- You must observe all recommended service intervals or checks for your vehicle.
- Where you become aware of any damage to your vehicle, you must take steps to address this damage promptly.
- You must use all reasonable endeavours to protect your vehicle from vandalism and any other damage.
- If you breach any of your obligations under this paragraph 8 then we may suspend or terminate your Subscription immediately. Where we suspend your Subscription, we may require a satisfactory Kwik Fit Club health check to be carried out on your Vehicle before the suspension is ceased.
- To the extent permitted by law, Kwik Fit shall not be liable for and this Subscription shall not cover any damage or wear to your vehicle which is caused by:
- structural defects or weaknesses, unless that damage is caused as a direct result of a breach by Kwik Fit of this contract;
- fire, corrosion, accidental damage, water ingress, flooding, theft or attempted theft;
- any work or repairs carried out on the vehicle by any party other than Kwik Fit;
- any breach of your obligations under this paragraph 8; or
- any type of accident, misuse or any act or omission which is wilful, unlawful or negligent.
- Your Subscription shall always be subject to fair use as set out within this paragraph 8.
- REMOVAL OF MATERIALS
Removed parts from your vehicle will be disposed of by Kwik Fit. Disposal will be in accordance with current environmental regulations and legislative requirements.
- STORAGE CHARGES
Storage charges will be payable in addition to the price of your Subscription to Kwik Fit in relation to any abandoned vehicles or vehicles not collected from Kwik Fit for a period of 30 days following completion of Services undertaken by Kwik Fit on such vehicle.
- MOVEMENT OF ONLINE BOOKINGS
Appointments for Products or Services can be rescheduled to an alternative date (subject to availability) provided one clear working day is allowed between rescheduling and the original appointment (e.g. appointments for Thursday can be rescheduled up to midnight on Tuesday).
- KWIK FIT'S RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOU
- Kwik Fit's Responsibility for Death or Personal Injury: Kwik Fit accepts full responsibility for any death or personal injury which may be caused: as a result of its negligence; by any breach of its obligations under this contract; and/or as a result of any other act or omission on the part of Kwik Fit and none of the limitations on the liability of Kwik Fit set out in this contract will apply to claims for death or personal injury for which Kwik Fit is responsible.
- Kwik Fit's other Responsibilities to You: If Kwik Fit breaches any of its obligations owed to you then Kwik Fit accepts responsibility for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a direct result of its breach and which was reasonably foreseeable on the date of confirmation of your Subscription. However, Kwik Fit does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage which is not caused as a direct result of its breach (including liability for any loss of earnings) or which was not reasonably foreseeable on the date of confirmation of your Subscription. Further, Kwik Fit does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the extent that it is caused as a direct result of you breaching any of your obligations under this contract and/or due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Allowing Kwik Fit the Opportunity to Put Things Right: If you suffer any loss or damage for which Kwik Fit is responsible then you must afford Kwik Fit a reasonable opportunity to remedy the problem and you must take reasonable steps to minimise or avoid any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of Kwik Fit's breach of this contract. Kwik Fit will not be responsible for any loss or damage which you fail to afford it a reasonable opportunity to put right and/or which could have been avoided or minimised by you taking reasonable steps which you failed to take.
- VARIATIONS, ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFERS
- Variations: Other than in the limited circumstances detailed in these terms and conditions where Kwik Fit may make certain unilateral changes, any variation to these terms and conditions will only be valid if agreed between you and Kwik Fit in writing.
- Assignment: Kwik Fit may assign or sub-contract some or all of its rights and obligations under this contract from time to time but any such assignment or sub-contracting will only be in circumstances which do not prejudice your rights under this contract.
- Non-Transferable: Your Subscription is non-transferable. If you wish to end your Subscription during the term, then you will need to cancel your Subscription in accordance with paragraphs 17-19 of these terms and conditions.
- The guarantees provided by Kwik Fit as set out here apply from the date of the relevant Product or Service being provided to you. Guarantees are not transferable and only apply to the person who made the original purchase. Please ensure you retain your invoice, as proof of purchase is necessary before work can be carried out under the guarantees.
- All Kwik Fit guarantees are in addition to your statutory rights.
- You must notify Kwik Fit of any guarantee claim as soon as reasonably possible after becoming aware of the fault or issue in question. Take your vehicle or part to any UK Kwik Fit centre together with your guarantee, your original receipt and any other paperwork provided to you. Please be sure to keep your original paperwork safe as a failure to produce this could impact on your ability to claim.
All trade marks, service marks, and trade names that appear on our website and app are proprietary to Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited, companies within its group, or other respective owners. Trade marks should not be copied without the prior written permission of Kwik Fit.
- DATA PROTECTION
- TERMINATION OF THIS CONTRACT
- Unless terminated earlier in accordance with its provisions, your Subscription under this contract will automatically continue for an agreed term, at the end of which it shall automatically terminate. This term will be agreed by you during the sign-up process and will be set out in the final quotation. Prior to the end of the agreed term, we may provide you with a new indicative quotation for a new Subscription.
- You may immediately terminate your Subscription if your vehicle is sold, written-off or otherwise no longer in your possession or control, subject to your payment of the Early Termination Fee described in paragraph 18.3.
- The Subscription will also automatically terminate on your death.
- Any termination of your Subscription under this contract will not affect any claim, cause of action or liability which may have arisen before the date of termination.
- If we suspect you are acting fraudulently or dishonestly in any way when requesting Products or Services pursuant to your Subscription, we may suspend and/or terminate your Subscription and this contract. We also reserve the right to report suspected fraudulent activities to the appropriate authorities and seek compensation.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- You can cancel your Subscription at any time. Paragraph 19 explains how to do this.
- Dependent on when you cancel and what (if any) Products, Services and/or discounts on pre-Subscription Products and Services (as described in paragraph 2.2) you have received prior to cancellation, a refund may be due from us and/or you may be liable to pay certain amounts to us, as detailed below.
- Where you are liable to pay any amounts to us as a result of your cancellation then in the first instance we will deduct those from any refund which is payable by us. If no refund is payable by us or any refund is worth less than the amount which you owe us then you must pay to us the balance of what you owe when we ask.
- Cancelling During the Cooling Off Period
If you cancel before the end of the “cooling off period” of up to 14 days after the day on which we confirm your Subscription then we will pay to you a full refund of any Subscription monthly charges which you have already paid and, if you have paid an initial fee for new tyres that we have not yet fitted to your vehicle, the initial fee.
If before cancellation we have provided you with any Products and/or Services in connection with your Subscription then you must pay us the value of those Products and/or Services.
If before cancellation you have received the benefit of any discounts on pre-Subscription Products and Services (as described in paragraph 2.2) then you must pay us the value the discount which you have received.
- Cancelling After the Cooling Off Period
If you cancel after the end of the “cooling off period” referred to in paragraph 18.4 then no further monthly Subscription charges will be due from you in respect of the period following cancellation. However, you will not receive a refund from us of any Subscription monthly charges which you have previously paid to us.
If when you cancel the price of the Products, Services and value of any discounts on pre-Subscription Products and Services (as described in paragraph 2.2) which you have received is more than the value of the Subscription monthly charges you have paid then you must pay us the excess amount.
- HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Phone or email: Call customer care on 0800 75 76 77 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the Subscription and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online: Complete the form on the My Account section of our website.
- App: Complete the cancellation procedure contained within our app.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES AND THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Only you and Kwik Fit shall be entitled to enforce this contract. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of the terms, whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will still continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions, together with any documents referred to or incorporated into it constitute the entire agreement between you and Kwik Fit and supersede all prior communications and proposals.
- WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT
These terms are governed by English law, and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- DATE OF PUBLICATION
These Terms and Conditions were published on 2nd March 2023.