Who Wins The Big Game?
Predict the winner of this Saturday's final and grab a great deal on tyres at the same time.
- Use Code ENG10 if you think England will win.
- Use Code RSA10 if you think South Africa will win.
Whichever code you use, both will give you 10% off when you buy 2 or more premium tyres. Plus you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win one of ten official replica Gilbert rugby balls. (Sorry fence sitters - only one code can be used per purchase!)
Offer ends Friday 1st November at 23:59 so don’t delay.
Who can qualify for the 10% discount?
This offer is available to Kwik Fit customers who have purchased 2 or more Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli or Yokohama tyres online from www.kwik-fit.com on 1st November 2019. Enter the code ENG10 or RSA10 when providing your details during checkout and the discount will automatically applied to your shopping basket.
How do I enter the prize draw?
Simple, just buy 2 or more premium tyres from www.kwik-fit.com on 1st November 2019 and use one of the two promotional codes ENG10 or RSA10 and you will automatically be entered into our prize draw for the chance to win a Gilbert rugby ball. You do not have to correctly guess the winner of the game to be entered into the draw and there are ten balls to be won.
When will the draw for the competition take place?
The prize draw will take place on Monday 4th November 2019 and the winner will be notified within 3 days. The winner will then have 7 days to claim their prize.
Will my details be passed on to 3rd parties?
No, the information you enter onto the entry form will not be shared with any other 3rd parties. We will only use your information solely for the purpose of carrying out the prize draw and fulfilling the prize to the winner.
Terms and Conditions: 10% Off 2 or More Premium Tyres
- Use discount code ENG10 or RSA10 at checkout and get 10% off when you buy 2 or more Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli or Yokohama tyres.
- The promotion period will commence on 1st November 2019 at 00:00 (GMT) and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 1st November 2019. Purchases after the Promotion Period will not be entitled to the discount.
- Offer only applicable to online retail orders placed at www.kwik-fit.com. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The 10% discount applies to the individual tyre price on the day of purchase and excludes additional charges for fitting and disposal.
- Participants using the discount code ENG10 or RSA10 will also be entered into the Rugby Ball prize draw to win one of ten official replica Gilbert rugby balls. For full prize draw terms and conditions, please see below.
Terms and Conditions: Rugby Ball Prize Draw
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
The Promoter1. The promoter is Kwik-Fit (GB) Ltd, ETEL House, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU, United Kingdom (“Kwik Fit”).
2. The Promotion period will commence on 1st November 2019 at 00:00 (GMT) and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 1st November 2019. Purchases after the Promotion Period will not be valid or accepted.
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident in Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 and over.
4. Employees or agents of Kwik Fit, or their families or households, or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion and any group company of Kwik Fit are not eligible to enter.
5. This Promotion is only available to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller).
6. To enter into the Promotion, a Participant must purchase a least two Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli or Yokohama tyres online from www.kwik-fit.com in a single transaction during the Promotion Period and use one of the qualifying promotional codes ENG10 or RSA10.
7. Purchases made outside the Promotion Period or not using the qualifying promotional codes will be marked as invalid and will not be entered into the draw.
Prize and Winner
8. The prize is an official replica Gilbert Size 5 rugby ball (“Prize”)
9.Ten eligible participants will be chosen by random draw on 4th November 2019 to win the Prize (the “Winners).
10. The Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided when they ordered). If Winners do not respond to Kwik Fit within seven (7) days of being notified by Kwik Fit, then the Prize will be forfeited and Kwik Fit will be entitled to select a replacement winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. The Winners will be sent the Prize by mail to an address specified by the winner.
12. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be substituted for an equivalent cash value.
13. Kwik Fit reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Kwik Fit’s reasonable control makes it necessary to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
15. The decision of Kwik Fit regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The Winners names and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Kwik Fit within 14 of days after the Draw Date.
17. Kwik Fit reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Kwik Fit reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Kwik Fit reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions.
20. Kwik Fit will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures including but not limited to the Website; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond Kwik Fit’s control; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
21. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
22. The Prize Draw is governed by English law and the Participants shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.