Kwik Fit | Monday 14th August 2017 9:00am
- Using social media whilst driving, taking selfies whilst in traffic and littering feature in Brits top motoring nuisances
- New research conducted by Kwik Fit to highlight road etiquette and the importance of safely sharing the road
- Using ride-on toy cars, Kwik Fit have created a witty and entertaining guide to road etiquette featuring children mimicking modern-day driving peeves.
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd August 2017 11:28am
- Number of road accidents in which mobiles are a factor has increased by 24% in five years
- Millions of drivers unaware of new rules regarding mobile phones
- Young drivers aged 18-24 most likely to have an accident due to mobile phone use.