Terms and Conditions for the Kwik Fit National Tea Day Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)
No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. The Prize Draw is organised by Kwik-Fit (GB) Limited (Company No 01009184) whose registered office is at ETEL House, Avenue One, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HU (the “Promoter”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over (the “Participant”), but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
3. Participants can enter this Prize Draw during the period from 12:00pm on 21/04/2022 up to 23:59 on 24/04/2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The time of the entry will be the time of receipt of the entry as recorded by the Promoter. Entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted.
4. Participants must submit their entries online by commenting on specified posts on the Kwik Fit Twitter Page (https://twitter.com/Kwik_Fit/), the Kwik Fit Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/KwikFit/) or the Kwik Fit Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/kwikfit_uk/). Participants are limited to one entry per platform.
5. All participants have an equal chance of winning the following prize: A 12 Month Subscription to A Year’s Supply Of Tea Subscription , courtesy of Kwik Fit.
6. The Prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize shall also be subject to any terms and conditions and/or any restrictions imposed by the Promoter.
7. One winning entry will be drawn on 25/04/2022 at random from all entries received during the Prize Draw Period and the winner will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
8. The winner will be notified by receiving a direct message from the official Kwik Fit Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant drawn as a winner and to select an alternative winner at random, in circumstances where the participant cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the Promoter’s notification that the participant is a draw winner within 7 days from such notification or where the participant fails to comply with any provisions of these Terms.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Prize Draw and/or the prize where circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control arise (including any acts or omissions from any third parties) which would prevent the Promoter from being able to deliver the prize.
11. The Promoter may to the extent that is reasonably necessary vary or amend the promotion and/or the number and type of prizes available (for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value) and the participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. All participants agree to take part in publicity for the promotion, as reasonably requested by the Promoter, including the prize winners being announced on the Kwik Fit Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels as well as the winner’s video being shared on these channels.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to this Prize Draw and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
15. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. For any information or enquiries about these Terms, the Prize Draw or the prize, please contact email@example.com.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.