Pirelli Win Back Your Tyres Winners
Bradley Jando | Tuesday 16th November 2021 9:16am
From the 9th - 16th November 2021, Kwik Fit, in partnership with Pirelli, are giving online customers the chance to win the cost of their tyres back, when they buy two or more Pirelli tyres. One new winner will be drawn each day with a chance to win back the cost of their tyres!
Why choose Pirelli tyres? If you need new tyres but don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, Pirelli premium tyres are synonymous with excellent all round performance, that’s why top car manufacturers including Audi, BMW and Mercedes choose Pirelli tyres as original equipment for their vehicles. Not only will you have a chance to win the cost of your tyres back, but you will also be getting high-quality, reliable Pirelli tyres. View our range of Pirelli tyres here.
November Prize Winners
- Winner #1 was drawn on 10/11/21. Congratulations Ian Le Breton from Cardiff who will receive £213.30 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 11/11/21. Congratulations Mr I from Wakefield who will receive £157.50 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 12/11/21. Congratulations Mr W from Aylesbury who will receive £311.40 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 13/11/21. Congratulations Mr R from Manchester who will receive £325.80 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 14/11/21. Congratulations Mr L from Southampton who will receive £265 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 15/11/21. Congratulations Mr J from Slough who will receive £486 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 16/11/21. Congratulations Mrs R from Preston who will receive £125.10 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wet Weather Driving Tips – Staying Safe in the Rain
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.
What Do The New EU Tyre Labels Mean?
Friday 30th April 2021
The EU is changing the labels that come with new tyres in order to be more informative and transparent. But what do the new labels mean? Find out here.