Bradley Jando | Tuesday 16th November 2021 9:16am
From the 9th - 16th November 2021, Kwik Fit, in partnership with Pirelli, are giving online customers the chance to win the cost of their tyres back, when they buy two or more Pirelli tyres. One new winner will be drawn each day with a chance to win back the cost of their tyres!
Why choose Pirelli tyres? If you need new tyres but don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, Pirelli premium tyres are synonymous with excellent all round performance, that’s why top car manufacturers including Audi, BMW and Mercedes choose Pirelli tyres as original equipment for their vehicles. Not only will you have a chance to win the cost of your tyres back, but you will also be getting high-quality, reliable Pirelli tyres. View our range of Pirelli tyres here.
November Prize Winners
- Winner #1 was drawn on 10/11/21. Congratulations Ian Le Breton from Cardiff who will receive £213.30 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 11/11/21. Congratulations Mr I from Wakefield who will receive £157.50 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 12/11/21. Congratulations Mr W from Aylesbury who will receive £311.40 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 13/11/21. Congratulations Mr R from Manchester who will receive £325.80 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 14/11/21. Congratulations Mr L from Southampton who will receive £265 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 15/11/21. Congratulations Mr J from Slough who will receive £486 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 16/11/21. Congratulations Mrs R from Preston who will receive £125.10 for their Pirelli tyre purchase.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wednesday 22nd November 2023
It can be hard to tell if your puncture can be repaired or not. Read our handy guide to understand if your tyre can be saved or if you need a replacement.
Wednesday 18th October 2023
Driving on old or worn tyres can be dangerous so you need to maintain them properly. Read about how long tyres should last and how to know if your tyres are old.
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.