Kwik Fit | Tuesday 14th January 2020 4:27pm
- Kwik Fit retains contract to cover Alphabet’s fleet of almost 140,000 company cars and vans
- The new contract extends the two companies’ partnership to more than 20 years
- A new technology platform will deliver a faster and more efficient service to Alphabet customers
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 24th September 2019 2:29pm
- Plug-in vehicle are up to 30% heavier than equivalent petrol and diesel models due to the weight of electric batteries.
- This puts more strain on the tyres and vehicles take longer stop.
- Tyre selection will become even more important to plug-in vehicle than they are to petrol and diesel models in order to reduce fleet costs.
Kwik Fit | Friday 15th June 2018 10:25am
- New vehicle emissions and MPG test protocol is causing widespread fleet uncertainty
- Vehicle manufacturers are already responding to the changing world caused by WLTP
- The size of vehicle wheels and consequently tyres are hugely influential in vehicle carbon dioxide (CO2)
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd May 2018 12:07pm
- The new MOT comes into effect on May 20
- Company cars and vans have an 82% first-time pass rate with no rectification work required
- 17% of company vehicles fail their MOT - typically due to tyre, light bulb and wiper blade defects
Kwik Fit Leads UK Fleet Industry With Double Honour At Major Leasing Company's Annual Supplier Awards
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 6th March 2018 9:29am
- Kwik Fit leads the UK Fleet Industry this year's Annual Supplier Awards
- Kwik Fit celebrates after being named Service Provider of the year
- Kwik Fit also retained the Fleet Services Provider of the Year title.