Kwik Fit | Tuesday 24th March 2020 8:50am
- Vehicle repair bills from pothole damage over three years totals £3.4bn
- Just 0.7% of bills compensated
- 55% of drivers suffering damage would pay more council tax to spend on roads
Kwik Fit | Monday 10th February 2020 9:17am
- Kwik Fit announces agreement with the country's biggest vehicle contract hire and leasing provider
- Agreement represents the largest deal that Kwik Fit has ever secured with a hire and leasing company
- Kwik Fit will provide over one million tyres over the lifetime of the contract
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 14th January 2020 4:27pm
- Kwik Fit retains contract to cover Alphabet’s fleet of almost 140,000 company cars and vans
- The new contract extends the two companies’ partnership to more than 20 years
- A new technology platform will deliver a faster and more efficient service to Alphabet customers
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 24th September 2019 2:29pm
- Plug-in vehicle are up to 30% heavier than equivalent petrol and diesel models due to the weight of electric batteries.
- This puts more strain on the tyres and vehicles take longer stop.
- Tyre selection will become even more important to plug-in vehicle than they are to petrol and diesel models in order to reduce fleet costs.
Kwik Fit | Friday 15th June 2018 10:25am
- New vehicle emissions and MPG test protocol is causing widespread fleet uncertainty
- Vehicle manufacturers are already responding to the changing world caused by WLTP
- The size of vehicle wheels and consequently tyres are hugely influential in vehicle carbon dioxide (CO2)