Jack Dreyer | Wednesday 16th March 2022 2:00pm
If you buy two or more Goodyear tyres online at www.kwik-fit.com between 15th - 21st March 2022, you will automatically be added into a daily prize draw, with the winner from each day receiving the money back for their tyres (including valve, balance and disposal)
If you need new tyres and don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, then look no further than Goodyear. A premium brand with high performance and reliability at its core, it’s no wonder that manufacturers including Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen choose Goodyear tyres as original equipment.
- Winner #1 was drawn on 16/03/22. Congratulations Mr M from Hull who will receive £238.20 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 17/03/22. Congratulations Craig McCullough from Ballymena who will receive £123.90 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 18/03/22. Congratulations Mr R from Liverpool who will receive £233.70 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 19/03/22. Congratulations Mr O from Ware who will receive £453.00 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 20/03/22. Congratulations Mr H from Selby who will receive £316.50 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 21/03/22. Congratulations Mr Tim Stocker from Horsham who will receive £134.00 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 22/03/22. Congratulations Mr W from London who will receive £131.10 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
Mr Tim Stocker booked into our Horsham centre and received £134.00 for his purchase of two Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2 tyres.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wednesday 22nd November 2023
It can be hard to tell if your puncture can be repaired or not. Read our handy guide to understand if your tyre can be saved or if you need a replacement.
Wednesday 18th October 2023
Driving on old or worn tyres can be dangerous so you need to maintain them properly. Read about how long tyres should last and how to know if your tyres are old.
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.