Jack Dreyer | Tuesday 19th April 2022 5:30pm
If you buy two or more Bridgestone tyres online at www.kwik-fit.com between 8th - 14th March 2022, you will automatically be added into a daily prize draw, with the winner from each day receiving the money back for their tyres (including valve, balance and disposal).
If you need new tyres but don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, Bridgestone premium tyres provide excellent all round performance, that’s why top car manufacturers including Audi, BMW and Mercedes choose Bridgestone tyres as original equipment for their vehicles.
- Winner #1 was drawn on 13/04/22. Congratulations Ms Danielle Cox from Hull who will receive £219.50 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 14/04/22. Congratulations Mr V from who will receive £1148.00 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 15/04/22. Congratulations Ms H who will receive £224.00 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 16/04/22. Congratulations Mr Jakub Gajzler from Dungannon who will receive £219.50 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 17/04/22. Congratulations Mr M from Huntingdon who will receive £258.20 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 18/04/22. Congratulations Ms Louise Thomson from Leven who will receive £228.78 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 19/04/22. Congratulations Ms D from Bulford who will receive £260.80 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wednesday 22nd November 2023
It can be hard to tell if your puncture can be repaired or not. Read our handy guide to understand if your tyre can be saved or if you need a replacement.
Wednesday 18th October 2023
Driving on old or worn tyres can be dangerous so you need to maintain them properly. Read about how long tyres should last and how to know if your tyres are old.
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.