Bridgestone Win Back Your Tyres Winners
Jack Dreyer | Wednesday 9th March 2022 5:00pm
If you buy two or more Bridgestone tyres online at www.kwik-fit.com between 8th - 14th March 2022, you will automatically be added into a daily prize draw, with the winner from each day receiving the money back for their tyres (including valve, balance and disposal).
If you need new tyres but don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, Bridgestone premium tyres provide excellent all round performance, that’s why top car manufacturers including Audi, BMW and Mercedes choose Bridgestone tyres as original equipment for their vehicles.
- Winner #1 was drawn on 09/03/22. Congratulations Mr Ben O'Neil from Southampton who will receive £378.60 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 10/03/22. Congratulations Mr L from Ashford who will receive £151.80 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 11/03/22. Congratulations Miss J from Belfast who will receive £291.10 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 12/03/22. Congratulations Mr T from Barrow-in-Furness who will receive £152.70for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 13/03/22. Congratulations Ms Lewis from London who will receive £265.80 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 14/03/22. Congratulations William Dehany from Carnforth who will receive £179.70 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 15/03/22. Congratulations Mr G from Blackpool who will receive £202.20 for their Bridgestone tyre purchase.
Ms Lewis booked into our Old Kent Road centre and received £265.80 for his purchase of four Bridgestone Turanza T005 tyres.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wet Weather Driving Tips – Staying Safe in the Rain
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.
What Do The New EU Tyre Labels Mean?
Friday 30th April 2021
The EU is changing the labels that come with new tyres in order to be more informative and transparent. But what do the new labels mean? Find out here.