Goodyear Win Back Your Tyres Winners
Jack Dreyer | Thursday 7th April 2022 12:15pm
If you buy two or more Goodyear tyres online at www.kwik-fit.com between 5th - 11th April 2022, you will automatically be added into a daily prize draw, with the winner from each day receiving the money back for their tyres (including valve, balance and disposal)
If you need new tyres and don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, then look no further than Goodyear. A premium brand with high performance and reliability at its core, it’s no wonder that manufacturers including Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen choose Goodyear tyres as original equipment.
- Winner #1 was drawn on 06/04/22. Congratulations Mr Chong Diong from Watford who will receive £251.90 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 07/04/22. Congratulations Mr Alastair Peterson from Chippenham who will receive £248.30 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 08/04/22. Congratulations Mr Oscar Ferguson from Pontyclun who will receive £364.40 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 09/04/22. Congratulations Ms S from Minety who will receive £368.80 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 10/04/22. Congratulations Mr C from Hastings who will receive £227.60 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 11/04/22. Congratulations Ms B from Rowlands Castle who will receive £175.40 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 12/04/22. Congratulations Mr C from Rochester who will receive £301.40 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wet Weather Driving Tips – Staying Safe in the Rain
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.
What Do The New EU Tyre Labels Mean?
Friday 30th April 2021
The EU is changing the labels that come with new tyres in order to be more informative and transparent. But what do the new labels mean? Find out here.