Goodyear Win Back Your Tyres Winners
Jack Dreyer | Tuesday 10th May 2022 3:00pm
If you buy two or more Goodyear tyres online at www.kwik-fit.com between 3rd - 9th May 2022, you will automatically be added into a daily prize draw, with the winner from each day receiving the money back for their tyres (including valve, balance and disposal).
If you need new tyres and don’t want to compromise on quality or safety, then look no further than Goodyear. A premium brand with high performance and reliability at its core, it’s no wonder that manufacturers including Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen choose Goodyear tyres as original equipment.
- Winner #1 was drawn on 04/05/22. Congratulations Ms B from Bexhill-On-Sea who will receive £383.20 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #2 was drawn on 05/05/22. Congratulations Mr T from Birmingham who will receive £158.320 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #3 was drawn on 06/05/22. Congratulations Mr M from Hereford who will receive £204.30 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #4 was drawn on 07/05/22. Congratulations Mr Thomas Yule from Paisley who will receive £216.80 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #5 was drawn on 08/05/22. Congratulations Mr C from St Leonards-On-Sea who will receive £133.00 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #6 was drawn on 09/05/22. Congratulations Ms R from Aylesbury who will receive £347.30 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
- Winner #7 was drawn on 10/05/22. Congratulations Ms A from Gloucester who will receive £143.00 for their Goodyear tyre purchase.
Mr Thomas Yule booked into our Paisley centre and received £216.80 for his purchase of two Goodyear EfficientGrip 2 SUV tyres.
Any facts, figures and prices shown in our blog articles are correct at time of publication.
Wet Weather Driving Tips – Staying Safe in the Rain
Thursday 27th October 2022
Driving in the rain isn’t only a pain but can be surprisingly hazardous – here are our top tips for staying safe in wet & icy weather this winter.
What Do The New EU Tyre Labels Mean?
Friday 30th April 2021
The EU is changing the labels that come with new tyres in order to be more informative and transparent. But what do the new labels mean? Find out here.