Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd August 2017 11:28am
- Number of road accidents in which mobiles are a factor has increased by 24% in five years
- Millions of drivers unaware of new rules regarding mobile phones
- Young drivers aged 18-24 most likely to have an accident due to mobile phone use.
Kwik Fit | Thursday 25th May 2017 1:06pm
- 16.5 million drivers will use their car for a UK holiday
- 4.5 million drivers have suffered car trouble on holiday
- 920,000 drivers say a breakdown led to an argument with someone in their car
Kwik Fit | Monday 15th May 2017 2:34pm
- Kwik Fit wins Fleet Service Provider of the Year title at Alphabet GB’s Supplier Awards
- The award recognises Kwik Fit's collaborative approach to the wide range of services provided
- Alphabet's fleet of company cars and light commercial vehicles numbers almost 150,000 vehicles.
Kwik-Fit | Saturday 22nd April 2017 2:17pm
- 32% of motorists try to avoid completing driving manoeuvres
- 65% of drivers admit to having dreaded the prospect of demonstrating their car manoeuvring skills
- 75% of London-based motorists admitted fearing at least one manoeuvre ahead of their driving test
Kwik Fit | Friday 7th April 2017 4:44pm
- UK emergency services lead the way in tyre safety
- On average the emergency services change their vehicle tyres at a tread depth of 2.74mm
- Ambulance services found to have the strictest tyre policies.