Kwik Fit Wins Record Six-Year Contract With Lex Autolease
Kwik Fit | Monday 10th February 2020 9:17am
- Kwik Fit announces agreement with the country's biggest vehicle contract hire and leasing provider
- Agreement represents the largest deal that Kwik Fit has ever secured with a hire and leasing company
- Kwik Fit will provide over one million tyres over the lifetime of the contract
Kwik Fit Wins New Sole-Supply Contract with Alphabet to Extend Partnership into a Third Decade
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 14th January 2020 4:27pm
- Kwik Fit retains contract to cover Alphabet’s fleet of almost 140,000 company cars and vans
- The new contract extends the two companies’ partnership to more than 20 years
- A new technology platform will deliver a faster and more efficient service to Alphabet customers
Mobile Phone Use Still Drivers' Biggest Annoyance Despite Offences Appearing To Decrease
Kwik Fit | Thursday 7th November 2019 4:00pm
- Drivers using phones are more annoying than tailgating, failing to indicate or dangerous overtaking
- Convictions for mobile use down across the country, except in three regions: Yorkshire, North East and East Midlands
- Using a mobile phone while driving can land you with an immediate fine and 6 points on your licence.
Tyre Selection and Driving Style Ever-More Critical to maximise Plug-In Vehicle Fleet Performance
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 24th September 2019 2:29pm
- Plug-in vehicle are up to 30% heavier than equivalent petrol and diesel models due to the weight of electric batteries.
- This puts more strain on the tyres and vehicles take longer stop.
- Tyre selection will become even more important to plug-in vehicle than they are to petrol and diesel models in order to reduce fleet costs.
Life Saving Bell From South Wales Goes On National Tour
Kwik Fit | Monday 12th August 2019 3:59pm
- Cardiff’s Fire and Rescue station bell becomes the symbol of a charity cycling challenge
- Kwik Fit ‘Tour de Branch’ riders to cover more than 2,500 miles for Children with Cancer UK