Kwik Fit | Monday 14th August 2017 9:00am
- Using social media whilst driving, taking selfies whilst in traffic and littering feature in Brits top motoring nuisances
- New research conducted by Kwik Fit to highlight road etiquette and the importance of safely sharing the road
- Using ride-on toy cars, Kwik Fit have created a witty and entertaining guide to road etiquette featuring children mimicking modern-day driving peeves.
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd August 2017 11:28am
- Number of road accidents in which mobiles are a factor has increased by 24% in five years
- Millions of drivers unaware of new rules regarding mobile phones
- Young drivers aged 18-24 most likely to have an accident due to mobile phone use.
Kwik Fit | Thursday 25th May 2017 1:06pm
- 16.5 million drivers will use their car for a UK holiday
- 4.5 million drivers have suffered car trouble on holiday
- 920,000 drivers say a breakdown led to an argument with someone in their car
Kwik Fit | Monday 15th May 2017 2:34pm
- Kwik Fit wins Fleet Service Provider of the Year title at Alphabet GBís Supplier Awards
- The award recognises Kwik Fit's collaborative approach to the wide range of services provided
- Alphabet's fleet of company cars and light commercial vehicles numbers almost 150,000 vehicles.
Kwik-Fit | Saturday 22nd April 2017 2:17pm
- 32% of motorists try to avoid completing driving manoeuvres
- 65% of drivers admit to having dreaded the prospect of demonstrating their car manoeuvring skills
- 75% of London-based motorists admitted fearing at least one manoeuvre ahead of their driving test