Kwik Fit to sponsor UK's biggest motorsport championship
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 27th November 2018 9:00am
- Kwik Fit has been announced as lead sponsor for the 2019 BTCC season
- Series will be the Kwik Fit MSA British Touring Car Championship
- Sponsorship will include branding at the tracks, the cars, drivers and team clothing
Younger drivers know their limits - but lack practical skills
Kwik Fit | Monday 10th September 2018 11:42am
- Young drivers aware of when tyres need changing, but two in five unable to do it
- Less than 30% of drivers know the minimum legal tread depth
- Kwik Fit holds regular free events to help drivers learn simple car maintenance skills.
Holiday Motorists Driving Off Without Checking Their Vehicle
Kwik Fit | Friday 20th July 2018 4:52pm
New research from Kwik Fit has found that only one in nine drivers make vehicle checks before setting off on holiday, despite covering 1,105 miles on average.
New WLTP Vehicle Protocols To Influence Manufacturer And Fleet Wheel And Tyre Choices
Kwik Fit | Friday 15th June 2018 10:25am
- New vehicle emissions and MPG test protocol is causing widespread fleet uncertainty
- Vehicle manufacturers are already responding to the changing world caused by WLTP
- The size of vehicle wheels and consequently tyres are hugely influential in vehicle carbon dioxide (CO2)
Motorists' Costs Running At £162 Per Month- Excluding Cost Of The Car
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 13th June 2018 1:18pm
Kwik Fit has found that on average the cost to drive for motorists is £162 per month or almost £2,000 per year, before they take into account the cost of car.