Kwik Fit | Thursday 1st August 2019 9:42am
- Nearly 2.7 million drivers had a collision or veered off road when distracted by mobile phone
- 24% of drivers still reading texts when driving despite it being illegal
- Kwik Fit launches interactive game to highlight the distracting effect of mobiles and their impact on reaction times
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 3rd July 2019 2:42pm
- Charity golf day raises almost £40,000 for Children With Cancer UK
- The event is just one of many as Kwik Fit aims to raise £1 million for the charity in 2019
- The event was attended by ex-European Open champion Andrew Murray who gave advice to the 78 attendees.
Kwik Fit | Monday 17th June 2019 11:32am
- Growth builds on customer satisfaction and is designed to meet increased demand
- Kwik Fit operates a 200-strong mobile fleet nationwide, with some of the vehicles carrying distinctive ‘Mobile7’ livery
- Kwik Fit launched ‘Mobile7’ inside the M25 in 2016 and has subsequently expanded the service into other regions across the UK.
Kwik Fit | Thursday 10th January 2019 1:42pm
- Kwik Fit and BTCC announce charity partnership to support Children With Cancer UK
- Kwik Fit is the title sponsor for BTCC during the 2019 season
- Kwik Fit hopes to raise £1 million for the charity during 2019.
Kwik Fit | Monday 7th January 2019 12:00pm
- Kwik Fit's first charity of the year is Children with Cancer UK
- The fundraising target has been set as £1,000,000 for 2019
- Fundraising activities include a major cycling event and the Virgin Money London Marathon