Kwik Fit | Wednesday 2nd May 2018 12:07pm
- The new MOT comes into effect on May 20
- Company cars and vans have an 82% first-time pass rate with no rectification work required
- 17% of company vehicles fail their MOT - typically due to tyre, light bulb and wiper blade defects
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 20th March 2018 3:29pm
- Vehicle damage from potholes rises by 34% in two years
- A quarter of drivers have suffered pothole damage over the last year
- 70% of drivers say they have hit at least one pothole a week over the last twelve months
Kwik Fit Leads UK Fleet Industry With Double Honour At Major Leasing Company's Annual Supplier Awards
Kwik Fit | Tuesday 6th March 2018 9:29am
- Kwik Fit leads the UK Fleet Industry this year's Annual Supplier Awards
- Kwik Fit celebrates after being named Service Provider of the year
- Kwik Fit also retained the Fleet Services Provider of the Year title.
Kwik Fit | Thursday 1st March 2018 9:29am
- Kwik Fit sees 44% increase in demand for batteries
- Many drivers paying the price of ignoring the warning signs
- Kwik Fit has also found that battery problems tend to be experienced most often by drivers whose daily journey is less than 20 minutes.
Kwik Fit | Monday 8th January 2018 1:44pm
- Kwik Fit regains British Gas fleet contract after just 4 years
- Kwik Fit will provide tyre repairs and replacements for the 12,500 vehicle fleet
- Kwik Fit's 7-day mobile fitting operation was key to ensuring vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum.