Kwik Fit | Thursday 1st March 2018 9:29am
- Kwik Fit sees 44% increase in demand for batteries
- Many drivers paying the price of ignoring the warning signs
- Kwik Fit has also found that battery problems tend to be experienced most often by drivers whose daily journey is less than 20 minutes.
Kwik Fit | Monday 8th January 2018 1:44pm
- Kwik Fit regains British Gas fleet contract after just 4 years
- Kwik Fit will provide tyre repairs and replacements for the 12,500 vehicle fleet
- Kwik Fit's 7-day mobile fitting operation was key to ensuring vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum.
Kwik Fit | Monday 11th December 2017 4:11pm
- 8.2 million kg of NOx emissions could be avoided, and diesel particulate matter reduced by 970,000kg
- 10-year-old diesels cover 30.2 billion miles per year in UK
- Only a third of diesel owners would buy another diesel vehicle when they replace their current model
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 8th November 2017 1:48pm
- Kwik Fit named Fleet Service Provider of the Year by Lex Autolease
- Lex Autolease is the UK's leading fleet leasing company with a fleet of over 380,000 cars and lcv's
- Kwik Fit's long standing relationship with Lex has expanded to not only embrace tyre repair and replacement but also ancillary services, including vehicle servicing and MOTs.
Kwik Fit | Friday 13th October 2017 6:13pm
- Kwik Fit receives top award for staff training and development initiative
- The award follows the company's Grade 1 (Outstanding) ranking from Ofsted for its Apprenticeship Programme
- Kwik Fit delivers over 18,000 training days every year