Kwik Fit | Tuesday 27th November 2018 9:00am
- Kwik Fit has been announced as lead sponsor for the 2019 BTCC season
- Series will be the Kwik Fit MSA British Touring Car Championship
- Sponsorship will include branding at the tracks, the cars, drivers and team clothing
Kwik Fit | Monday 10th September 2018 11:42am
- Young drivers aware of when tyres need changing, but two in five unable to do it
- Less than 30% of drivers know the minimum legal tread depth
- Kwik Fit holds regular free events to help drivers learn simple car maintenance skills.
Kwik Fit | Friday 20th July 2018 4:52pm
New research from Kwik Fit has found that only one in nine drivers make vehicle checks before setting off on holiday, despite covering 1,105 miles on average.
Kwik Fit | Friday 15th June 2018 10:25am
- New vehicle emissions and MPG test protocol is causing widespread fleet uncertainty
- Vehicle manufacturers are already responding to the changing world caused by WLTP
- The size of vehicle wheels and consequently tyres are hugely influential in vehicle carbon dioxide (CO2)
Kwik Fit | Wednesday 13th June 2018 1:18pm
Kwik Fit has found that on average the cost to drive for motorists is £162 per month or almost £2,000 per year, before they take into account the cost of car.